With three art galleries, a performing arts center, a live theatre troupe, a community art center, an annual art walk and a summer festival that features artisans, Burien has a well deserved reputation as being home to many artists representing many genres.
In addition, Burien has a very generous business community which actively supports over seven public events each year and a Thursday Farmers’ Market from May 15th through October 2nd from 11 am to 6 pm on 4th Avenue between SW 152nd and SW 150th in Downtown Burien.
Stories on Featured Local Businesses:
- 3 Tree Point Dentistry
- B & E Meats - Local Butcher for 50 Years and Going!
- Charlie’s Appliance Parts
- Construction Technology Program First in State
- Highline Draws High Quality Teachers with Housing Benefits
- Jeanne Hedington
- Microsoft Names Mount View Teacher One of Nation’s Top Educators
- Miss Kitty's Kristmas, Kollectibles & Konsignment
- Photography By Steven
- Ruth Carpenter
- Seattle Area Easter Egg Hunts 2013
- Web Design for an Emerging Business