The City of SeaTac lies along the eastside of Seattle Tacoma International Airport. It is an ideal location for conventions and has a thriving residential community.
Stories on Featured Local Businesses:
- 3 Tree Point Dentistry
- B & E Meats - Local Butcher for 50 Years and Going!
- Charlie’s Appliance Parts
- Construction Technology Program First in State
- Highline Draws High Quality Teachers with Housing Benefits
- Jeanne Hedington
- Microsoft Names Mount View Teacher One of Nation’s Top Educators
- Miss Kitty's Kristmas, Kollectibles & Konsignment
- Photography By Steven
- Ruth Carpenter
- Seattle Area Easter Egg Hunts 2013
- Web Design for an Emerging Business