Whether you are looking to enjoy Alki Beach and its spectacular view of downtown Seattle, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains from the land or water, Alki Kayak Tours has something to offer. Walk up to the Seacrest Boathouse located at Alki Crab and Fish (1660 Harbor Avenue SW Seattle, WA 98126) to secure kayak tours, kayak classes or inline skate, bicycle, skateboard or fishing boat rentals.
Alki Kayak Tours provides five featured tours, offered daily, prices ranging from $39-$199.
- Alki Lighthouse Sea Kayak Tour takes you to Seattle’s historic lighthouse at Alki Point as well as to Elliot Bay.
- Duwamish River Birding and Wildlife Tour is available when heavy winds are present and features Seattle’s river life including otters, bald eagles, heron, salmon and so forth.
- Seattle Sunset Sea Kayak Tour begins two hours before sunset and is a great romantic adventure which features an unforgettable Seattle skyline!
- Blake Island Overnight Kayak Tour is the ultimate Alki Kayak tour which includes kayaking along Alki Beach and across the Puget Sound to Blake Island, hiking through Blake Island’s beautiful forests and an all inclusive camping experience.
- In addition to these tours, Alki Kayak offers custom tours for family getaways, wedding parties, youth groups or businesses.
Kayak lessons are available on Thursday nights for basic instruction or Wednesday nights for more advanced training such as how to cartwheel your kayak and self rescue.
In addition to kayak tours, Alki Kayak provides rentals of kayaks, inline skates, skateboards, bicycles and fishing boats.
To learn more about Alki Kayak Tours, visit their website at www.kayakalki.com.