Many businesses are reporting that their goal is simply to survive these difficult times. The steps to survival are the same as those for building a business.
- Build relationships (old and new). This builds trust and helps you identify who needs what your business has to offer and who has what your business needs.
- Tell your story. What has your business accomplished? What is your business’ passion?
- Invite a prospect to try your business’ services/products.
- Provide what you have committed to provide and if possible provide more than was promised.
- Be as eager to buy what your business needs as you are to sell what others need. This continues the process of building relationships.
To submit your own ideas for surviving tough times email email@example.com.