This post is from Fall 2012 and while we’re no longer working on our baby boy’s nursery everything else holds true for 2013 Fall Goals too!
We did the Puyallup Fair this past weekend, the first item on my fall bucket list which coincided well with the first day of fall for us! Isn’t it crazy that Washington State finally caught up to the greatness that is the Puyallup Fair and made it that starting next fall the Puyallup Fair will be THE Washington State Fair instead of just the Western Washington Fair? It’s about time in my book!
I still have more planned for this fall, check out my list below:
- Volunteer in the community
- Start and finish my baby boy’s nursery
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Go apple picking
- Host a great Halloween party
- Go see the salmon spawn
- Go clamming for the first time (if free time lines up with the season’s open weekends that is)
- Make as many homemade Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers as possible this year
- For the other Christmas gifts, go shopping on Black Friday
- Fall cleaning, decluttering, and donating!
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?