Time: 09:30 AM – 03:30 PM
Seafair Fleet Week and the Boeing Maritime Celebration has been a tradition in Seattle since 1950 with multiple ships annually coming into the Port of Seattle to celebrate this region’s premier summertime Festival. In partnership with Navy League Seattle Council and Port of Seattle, Seafair Fleet Week honors the men and women of the military who proudly and courageously serve our country!
In 2015, Naval vessels from the United States Navy Third Fleet, United States Coast Guard and the Canadian Maritime Forces will arrive from around the world for a five-day visit to the Emerald City.
Thursday, July 30 – Saturday, August 1: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 2: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Prohibited items aboard include the following:
– Open-toe shoes
– Weapons, including knives, firearms and club weapons
– Defensive chemicals or sprays, including mace and pepper spray; spray cans of any type
– Fireworks, flammable liquids or other explosives
– Illegal drugs, to include marijuana, and/or drug-related paraphernalia
– Large bags, including backpacks and large camera bags (small camera bags and small handbags may be permitted, but will be subject to search)