Burien is a town filled with nostalgia with their Old Burien downtown, art galleries, and beach front views. With several seasonal festivals supporting local art and food, a yearly Independence Day parade, car shows, and Daddy-Daughter dances you’ll think you traveled back to 1950 in this sweet locale.
Stories on Featured Local Businesses:
- 101 Things to Check Off Your Family Summer Bucket List
- 3 Tree Point Dentistry
- B & E Meats - Local Butcher for 50 Years and Going!
- Charlie’s Appliance Parts
- Construction Technology Program First in State
- Highline Draws High Quality Teachers with Housing Benefits
- Jeanne Hedington
- Microsoft Names Mount View Teacher One of Nation’s Top Educators
- Miss Kitty's Kristmas, Kollectibles & Konsignment
- Photography By Steven
- Ruth Carpenter
- Seattle Area Easter Egg Hunts 2013
- Web Design for an Emerging Business