The City of SeaTac lies along the eastside of Seattle Tacoma International Airport. It is an ideal location for conventions and has a thriving residential community. It is also the starting point for the Central Link Light Rail, the best way to get to downtown Seattle while avoiding traffic and saving money.
Stories on Featured Local Businesses:
- 3 Tree Point Dentistry
- B & E Meats - Local Butcher for 50 Years and Going!
- Charlie’s Appliance Parts
- Construction Technology Program First in State
- Highline Draws High Quality Teachers with Housing Benefits
- Jeanne Hedington
- Microsoft Names Mount View Teacher One of Nation’s Top Educators
- Miss Kitty's Kristmas, Kollectibles & Konsignment
- Photography By Steven
- Ruth Carpenter
- Seattle Area Easter Egg Hunts 2013
- Web Design for an Emerging Business